[Ofa_boardplus] New OpenFabricsSoftware webpage

Jason Gunthorpe jgg at ziepe.ca
Mon Jun 4 10:28:05 PDT 2018

On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 05:36:07PM +0000, Coulter, Susan K wrote:
>    Please see the attached preso.
>    It is a list of the repos on the OFA git site.
>    The top section are the only repos that look remotely valid.

~tnikolova/{libi40iw, libiwpm, libnes} and ~halr/libibumad are all
superseded by rdma-core.

mstflint is superseded by

https://github.com/Mellanox/mstflint

Ignoring the clearly EWG/OFED stuff that leaves

~ardavis/dapl.git
~halr/ibsim.git
~halr/opensm.git

Hal: Do you think we should move ibsim and opensm to linux-rdma's
github project? Or someplace else?

No idea what to do with DAPL, if EWG starts a OFA github project then
maybe move it there?

>    If we can ultimately move the valid bits to github - we can then
>    discontinue a separate git site.

Strongly recommend EWG re-organize their process around github or similar..

Jason