[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Software page

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Tue Jun 5 09:35:29 PDT 2018

Confusion reigns !!  :)

Probably my fault.
I sent a separate email to David Brean - at the request of the XWG - to insure that Oracle was aware that ibutils will be deprecated and removed.
Somehow that got translated to infiniband-diags.

To be clear:
Infiniband-diags >is< maintained by Ira Weiny and exists on github.
ibutils is an old set of tools not updated since 2015/16 timeframe - and no one is supporting it currently.
ibutils2 is provided by Mellanox via MlnxOFED and is supported, although slightly different.
There was concern that these tools were proprietary, however, my last download of MlnxOFED >does< include the source for these tools.

HTH