[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Software page

David Brean david.brean at oracle.com
Tue Jun 5 09:53:03 PDT 2018

> On Jun 5, 2018, at 12:08 PM, Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> On 6/5/2018 12:56 AM, David Brean wrote:
>>
>>> On Jun 4, 2018, at 1:06 PM, Weiny, Ira <ira.weiny at intel.com
>>> <mailto:ira.weiny at intel.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> The maintainers file is not formatted correctly
>>>
>>> Also the gitweb page has some repos which are obsoleted.  Libibmad and
>>> infiniband-diags for example…
>>>
>>> Not sure how best to point people at github for those.
>>>

>> To OFA, should OFA seek a replacement maintainer for infiniband-diags
>> that already exists on github?
>
> Is it infiniband-diags that's not maintained, or are you thinking of our
> recent discussions about ibutils?

Perhaps I conflated these discussions.  The relocation of infiniband-diags repo had been announced, the OFA maintainer file updated a while ago, and consumers are pulling from github, thus status seems to be “all set”. I mis-understood this comment as implying a status change, but it’s not.  No issue here.

-David