[Ofa_boardplus] New OpenFabricsSoftware webpage

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Thu Jun 7 09:03:53 PDT 2018

Fantastic !
That was quick.

1.  How do we “advertise” this ?

2.  Sent separate email to you this morning about officially deprecating ibutils - is that something you can do ?

On Jun 7, 2018, at 8:02 AM, Hal Rosenstock <hal at mellanox.com<mailto:hal at mellanox.com>> wrote:

Hi Susan,

I’ve now moved my repos from OFA to github.

One thing I do notice is that the tar balls and md5sums of the releases are different from the original releases in downloads on OFA git server. Don’t know if this is going to be an issue or not for anyone using an existing release. Does this matter ?

I will make announcements on the moves shortly.

•  Hal