[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Board Agenda 6/21

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Thu Jun 21 08:46:49 PDT 2018

I cannot make the meeting today but here is the EWG Update for the minutes:

OFED-4.17 work continues to move forward. The backports for the core S/W for RHEL 7.5 are now available to allow IHVs to start on the backports for their
drivers. Progress was a little slow this month since Vlad was on vacation for a couple of weeks.

For next month and August, please get the EWG update for the board meeting from Arlin Davis as I will be out on sabbatical and he will be covering for me during that time.