[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Board meeting minutes for 21 June 2018

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Thu Jun 21 11:05:23 PDT 2018

As mentioned during the meeting, I am attaching the procedure to be used to fill vacant officer positions – see slide 3 of the attached deck, or the embedded version attached below…

At present, we have two vacancies – Vice Chair and Treasurer.  The long term viability of the Alliance depends on filling both these roles ASAP.