[Ofa_boardplus] Cray motion offered in advance of Thursday's special Board meeting

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Mon Mar 26 08:45:49 PDT 2018

Thanx Paul.
Slide 4 is the voteable for Thursday.
Please review, but let’s keep the email chatter to a minimum.
As Paul points out, we cannot change the motion before Thursday.

On Mar 26, 2018, at 2:58 AM, Paul Grun <grun at cray.com<mailto:grun at cray.com>> wrote:

Included in the attached slide deck is a motion by Cray governing the OpenFabrics Alliance’s mission statement.  The motion is offered at least 72 hours prior to Thursday’s special Board meeting.

Slide 2 shows the text exactly as discussed at the 3/22/18 XWG meeting.
I have shuffled some of the text to make it flow more smoothly and correct some grammatical errors; slide 4 shows the result.
Slide 3 contains annotations showing the evolution from Slide 2 to Slide 4.

Cray will be happy to entertain friendly amendments during the Board meeting on Thursday, although the motion as it stands in the slide deck will not be modified prior to the Board meeting.

Regards,
-Paul

Advanced Technology Group
Cray, Inc.