[Ofa_boardplus] Linux Foundation topic for tomorrow's XWG meeting

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Thu May 17 01:39:23 PDT 2018

Hi Bernard - Normally, this would have been a Board meeting, but the May Board meeting was deferred until next week.  This was done to give Board members a little more time to consider nominations for Officer positions and because our Secretary was not available this week.  (Voting is scheduled for the June Board meeting.)

Regards,
-Paul