[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Gold Deck - request for feedback

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Wed May 23 11:44:17 PDT 2018

Thank you Divya !!

On May 23, 2018, at 12:38 PM, Kolar, Divya <divya.kolar at intel.com<mailto:divya.kolar at intel.com>> wrote:

Dear OFA Members,
Marketing working group brought up the idea of creating a “Gold deck” in our XWG meetings. The idea for this deck/slide set is to talk about who we are, what we do and how we do the things we do. In the past couple of meetings MWG took a shot at creating this deck. Still in draft state and hence requesting feedback.

This deck will be used for OFA relaunch activities, our website and marketing events. Please let me know any feedback you have via email for now. I will bring this to XWG review when I have initial round of feedback incorporated.

Best,
Divya Kolar
D 503-712-2710 / M 971-285-0494

Ofa_boardplus mailing list