OFA_OpenFabrics_Manager [EXTERNAL] Re: Webex meeting changed: Universal Fabric Manager (UFM)

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 11 06:23:33 PDT 2020

I like the Individuals with affiliations, as well.  We can associate Duane with a blank, or whatever is needed, I think.

Mike

From: Ofa_ofm <ofa_ofm-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org> on behalf of "Reza, Hassan" <hassan.reza at und.edu>
Date: Monday, August 10, 2020 at 5:16 PM
To: "Herrell, Russ W (Senior System Architect)" <russ.herrell at hpe.com>, "p.grun55 at gmail.com" <p.grun55 at gmail.com>, "ofa_ofm at lists.openfabrics.org" <ofa_ofm at lists.openfabrics.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: OFA_OpenFabrics_Manager Webex meeting changed: Universal Fabric Manager (UFM)

Individuals with affiliations makes more sense.

Best,
-Hassan

Dr. Hassan Reza

Professor of Software Engineering

Affiliated Faculty at North Dakota State University, Fargo ND

School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science

College of Engineering and Mines
University of North Dakota

Upson II, Room 366E

243 Centennial Drive Stop 9015