OFA_OpenFabrics_Manager slides from 7/29/20 meeting

p.grun55 at gmail.com p.grun55 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:42:56 PDT 2020

Hi Gilad,

I think what Russ has in mind, and I support, is to model the current OFM
work on the process that was used to charter OFIWG.  It's simply a model.
Other than that, there isn't any relationship between the OFM and OFIWG.

Russ, to Gilad's point (with which I also agree!), I'd suggest creating a
section in the back (a 'Bonepile' section so to speak), and push all the
slides back there that you're not quite ready to delete yet, but that won't
be part of the final presentation.  That'll help alleviate a little of the
confusion that Gilad may be feeling.

-Paul