[Ofa_remotepm] Final slide tweak for tomorrow's report out

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Thu Apr 12 16:56:38 PDT 2018

Mostly a few tiny tweaks.

  *   Added a slide with contact info.  Meetings will be announced on the ofiwg and remotepm email reflectors.
  *   Tuned up the last line of the Executive Summary to make it clear(er) that we're seeking input to develop the use cases.

Doug V has graciously agreed to present on the Think Tank's behalf.  We all owe Doug a donut.

-Paul

Advanced Technology Group
Cray, Inc.
Office  - (503) 620 - 8757