[Ofa_remotepm] Next steps on NVM PM Remote Access for HA

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Thu Jul 12 16:30:17 PDT 2018

A reminder to OFIWG - Please review the existing SNIA white paper, "NVM PM Remote Access for High Availability v1.0.  A link to the document is given in Doug's email below.
I would like to use part of next Tuesday's OFIWG meeting to collect any comments or input.
Please don't wait until next week though...your comments via email will be very helpful as soon as possible.

Regards,
-Paul