[Ofa_sysadmin] FW: REMINDER: OFA Workshop 2019 – Call for Sessions Closes in One Week

Martinez, Jesse Edward jmartinez at lanl.gov
Fri Jan 11 14:28:29 PST 2019

All,

Just a reminder for those who are interested in presenting at this year’s OFA 2019 workshop, see below for important submit dates!

We hope to have a big sys admin community again at this year’s workshop where we will continue our discussions from last year and start looking at getting the Sys Admin community more involved on a regular basis.  Look for upcoming emails for these discussions!

Thanks!

--
Jesse E. Martinez
jmartinez at lanl.gov<mailto:jmartinez at lanl.gov>