[Openframeworkwg] Draft policies and procedures

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Wed Nov 27 16:15:13 PST 2013

These are unchanged from the proposed set created by Jim Ryan during the fall.  According to the bylaws, the OFA BoD has final approval over working group policies, so I would like to present these to the Board at its next scheduled meeting.
Let's put this on the agenda for our next meeting on Tuesday, 12/3 at 9:00am Pacific.
-Paul

Cray Inc.
Office:    (503) 620-8757
Mobile:  (503) 703-5382