[Openframeworkwg] OFA OpenFramework WG -- OFWG -- proposed time change, see below

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Oct 21 08:40:57 PDT 2013

I assume you mean 8am US Pacific time, right?

If so, I cannot make that time - there's a long-standing weekly Open MPI engineering meeting on Tuesdays at 8am US Pacific.

It might be appropriate to put up a Doodle to try to coordinate an acceptable time between a large number of attendees who do not share an Exchange calendar -- see doodle.com (I usually enable timezone support and also enable the yes-no-maybe poll option).

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com