[Openframeworkwg] Updated doodle poll

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Oct 28 10:50:29 PDT 2013

I assume you want us to fill out the doodle looking at it in a "steady state" kind of mindset.  For example, I'm actually traveling next week, so my schedule is a little wonky.  I.e., my specific time availability next week isn't so important as is what times I am *usually* available on a two-week cycle.

Correct?