[Openframeworkwg] libfrabic header file or skeleton code

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Oct 31 10:30:36 PDT 2013

> Would you have skeleton code or header file for
> the proposed libfrabic?  For some of us it might
> be a useful adjunct to the slides.

I'll clean up what I do have and push everything out into a git tree.  I'll also pull in some of those details into the slides, to make it easier for people to understand what I've actually done.

Just be aware that the implementation that I have is best thought as a proof of concept.  To save time prototyping the framework, I layered libfabric over libibverbs, which is NOT what we want.  (That just results in adding overhead).  So, please focus on the framework itself, rather than how the calls themselves are implemented.

It should take me a couple of days to get to this.