[Openframeworkwg] OFA OFWG meeting minutes and responses to AR re organizational recommendations

Ryan, Jim jim.ryan at intel.com
Mon Sep 16 19:49:04 PDT 2013

I'm on vacation this week and next but I hoped I could dial in for the meeting as planned. However, actual travel plans won't make this possible.

Please continue this very productive email thread including, importantly, hearing from more of you -- beyond the active core group we seem to have. We're getting down to actual voting majorities and so on, which is where we need to get to.

The challenge to you all is whether we're missing any major areas of procedural policies, and also finalizing things like voting majorities. There's much we can do by email

Thanks again and regards, Jim