[Openframeworkwg] OFA OFWG -- new thread "consolidated practices and procedures"

Ryan, Jim jim.ryan at intel.com
Mon Sep 30 16:26:27 PDT 2013

With the conclusion of the "documents" thread below, I believe we have closed on all active threads, therefore all known issues WRT practices and procedures for the WG. I went back over my notes on various threads and produced the consolidated set which I have attached.

I'm asking you to review this for discussion at our OFWG meeting tomorrow. I'll also send you a meeting reminder, since we haven't met for the last couple of weeks.

Email discussion in the meantime is more than welcome

Thanks, Jim