[ofiwg] Fwd: OpenFabrics lib fabric effort: next round of feedback

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Apr 28 08:25:41 PDT 2014

Below is an email I BCC'ed to a bunch of MPI community people before we got this listserv, including Sean Hefty's original email and his slides.

I've already received some feedback on Sean's slides; I'll summarize what I've received so far in subsequent emails.  Please feel free to comment / reply with more thoughts to the 3 specific questions asked below.

If it helps, we can certainly have a webex for wider discussion.

Begin forwarded message: