[ofiwg] First!

Michael Blocksome blocksom at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 28 14:17:01 PDT 2014

Jeff,

I see there is a tgz file that contains the source, interface definition,
man page documentation, etc ..

        https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFIWG/libfabric.tar.gz

What is the original source of this package?  Is there a public git
repository available somewhere?

Michael Blocksome
Parallel Environment MPI Middleware Team Lead, TCEM
POWER, x86, and Blue Gene HPC Messaging
blocksom at us.ibm.com