[ofiwg] Rock Creek f-2-f Agenda and logistics

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Sun Aug 17 02:59:28 PDT 2014

Attached is the most recent agenda for next week's f-2-f in Hillsboro.  We have a very full agenda for both days.

Please plan to arrive by 8:00am each day.
We will plan to adjourn by 4:00pm on Wednesday.
Intel is providing a light breakfast, lunch and snacks for both days.

There are four webex sessions scheduled for Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning and Wednesday afternoon, courtesy of Cisco.   The sessions will be recorded.
You should have received a meeting invitation to join webex.  If you have not received them please let me or Jeff Squyres know ASAP.

As usual, there will be minutes taken and posted to the OFI WG download area<https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFIWG/> of Openfabrics.org

Comments on the agenda are, of course, always welcome.

Cray Inc.
Office:    (503) 620-8757
Mobile:  (503) 703-5382