[ofiwg] webex invite?

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Fri Aug 29 10:53:39 PDT 2014

A short mea culpa - Howard's email from 8/26 was stuck in the pipe because the list administrator (me) hadn't done what I needed to do to give him full access, hence his email showed up in everybody's inbox today.  Sorry about the thrash.

That being said, the reason the Tuesday meeting wasn't on Howard's calendar (or anybody else's) is because I cancelled that meeting and Jeff S. had sent out a cancellation of the webex for last Tuesday.

Never fear, all is well in the OFI WG community.  We will meet as scheduled next Tuesday.  The main agenda item will be a review of the outcome of last week's f-2-f with an eye toward defining our next steps going forward.  I will try to publish my notes from the f-2-f as soon as humanly possible.

I'll see everybody on Tuesday.  For those in the US, have a pleasant Labor Day holiday.
-Paul