[ofiwg] Recording OFI meetings

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Mon Dec 8 09:00:20 PST 2014

Greetings - it turns out that Webex (provided to us courtesy of Cisco) has the capacity to record Webex sessions.  This means that if we choose to do so we could record our meetings and make those available for review afterwards.  We could do this for both our normal OFI WG meeting (Distributed/parallel computing) and for the DS/DA (Data Storage/Data Access) meeting.

I think it's a good idea, but I am hesitant to do so if there is any reluctance on the part of our regular participants.  We will discuss this first thing at tomorrow's meeting - please be prepared to discuss.  If the group is comfortable, we'll turn on recording.  If you have concerns about this but are reluctant to discuss those concerns openly in the meeting, please feel free to contact me directly offline.

Thx,
-Paul

Cray Inc.
Office:    (503) 620-8757