[ofiwg] Agenda topics for tomorrow's OFI WG meeting

Weber, William L William.Weber at unisys.com
Mon Dec 8 14:43:12 PST 2014

I'm sorry because of a business conflict I will most likely not be able to attend the OFIWG and OFIWG DS/DA meetings tomorrow.

As far as the recording of meetings, I don't have an issue. I have found this proves to be most useful for people that couldn't attend a meetings because of a conflict and want to catch up. If the recording is more than just audio and is a video file, then the viewer during playback can see what was  being displayed as people talked. It can be a very worthwhile archive. I assume the recording files would be posted on a server. The follow up question - Would the recording files be posted on https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFIWG/  ?

Thanks,
Bill

William L. Weber III |  Principal Engineer |  ClearPath Forward/VSD/s-Par(r)

Unisys  |  2476 Swedesford Rd. |  Malvern, PA 19355 |  610-648-7022 |  William.Weber at unisys.com

[cid:image001.gif at 01D0130E.0357A5D0]<http://www.youtube.com/theunisyschannel> [cid:image002.gif at 01D0130E.0357A5D0] <http://www.facebook.com/unisyscorp>  [cid:image003.gif at 01D0130E.0357A5D0] <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/unisys>  [cid:image004.gif at 01D0130E.0357A5D0] <http://www.twitter.com/unisyscorp>  [cid:image005.gif at 01D0130E.0357A5D0] <http://www.unisys.com/>

[cid:image006.gif at 01D0130E.0357A5D0]