[Openframeworkwg] MPI community feedback: part 1

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Jan 8 11:56:06 PST 2014

As requested, I have begun the process of soliciting feedback from MPI implementors about MPI feedback for a low-layer networking API (e.g., http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mpi-forum/2014/01/2693.php).

That information will take a little time to collect.

In the mean time, I've attached a slide deck that is the union of 2 older Sonoma presentations that contained a lot of MPI community feedback.  I can go through these slides on the call next Tuesday.  Some of the content in these presentations is a little dated at this point, but much of it is still relevant.

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com