[Openframeworkwg] Googleable names

Weber, William L William.Weber at unisys.com
Tue Jan 28 12:37:26 PST 2014

I'll second the:
	OFF - OpenFabrics Framework
	and
	OFFWG - OpenFabrics Framework Working Group
for the reasons mentioned and it is an easy transition for those currently using OpenFramework within the current working group.

The bonus question:
OFILG = OpenFabrics Alliance InterOperability Logo Group
That was too easy. I'll share a conversation over a beer next time we cross paths.
Cheers,
Bill

William L. Weber III |  Principal Engineer |  ClearPath Forward/VSD/s-Par®
Unisys  |  2476 Swedesford Rd. |  Malvern, PA 19355 |  610-648-7022 |  William.Weber at unisys.com