[Openframeworkwg] Googleable names

Ken Strandberg kens at openfabrics.org
Thu Jan 30 11:48:52 PST 2014

If I may pitch in on the Googleability question. Fewer and fewer people
today search by a single word or acronym. Openframework returns a lot of
non-OFA hits. 'what does the openframework working group do' returns hits
to us, as does 'what is the ofa ofwg'. 'what is ofwg' returns a lot of hits
to Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, whatever that is. Google is scary in
its sophistication of searching very specific questions. There are
questions I don't want to ask Google. I don't want to know what it might
know. We are surprisingly returning a lot of hits with openframework
working group and ofa ofwg, considering we don't have any direct/specific
web presence on the web site.

Brian is now off the list.

*Ken Strandberg*
*Webmanager/SysAdmin*