[ofiwg] Date for OFIWG F2F - 8/19-20

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Jul 22 06:59:19 PDT 2014

On Jul 21, 2014, at 4:08 PM, Hefty, Sean <sean.hefty at intel.com> wrote:

> Please investigate what Cisco meeting space may be available, along with catering options.  Thanks!

It sounds like there are multiple places that might end up as the site of this meeting.  If it helps, Cisco is happy to host:

- Cisco has a meeting space available on our San Jose, CA campus (the southern end of the San Francisco Bay in California, USA) that can accommodate 30 people for 9am-6pm on Aug 19 and 20, 2014.  I can look for a larger room, if necessary.

- Cisco uses a local catering firm for all snacks/catering; they accept credit card payments (i.e., Cisco can pay internally or OpenFabrics can use a credit card to pay -- this is what we do when Cisco hosts MPI Forum meetings).

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com