[ofiwg] DS/DA agenda for tomorrow 11/4

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Mon Nov 10 08:28:38 PST 2014

I tried to find last weeks NetApp requirements presentation on

https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFIWG/Meeting%20minutes_DSDA/

but did not succeed. If I have to look somewhere else, please let me know
where.
If not  - Frank, can we please make it available? That would be great.

Many thanks & best regards,
Bernard.