[ofiwg] FW: OFI WG - Data Storage / Data Access weekly telecon

Patrick MacArthur pmacarth at iol.unh.edu
Tue Nov 11 07:40:00 PST 2014

Hi, all,

Please ignore the event invitations that were sent out by my calendar
system.  These were sent in error by my organization's groupware suite
when I accepted the invite from Reese.

I believe that the event invite from Reese Faucette of Cisco is the
authoritative invite.

Apologies for the spam.

--
Patrick MacArthur <pmacarth at iol.unh.edu>
Research and Development, High Performance Networking and Storage