[ofiwg] OFIWG call on 11/18/2014

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Mon Nov 17 15:38:31 PST 2014

Given the lateness of the hour, I am assuming that we will have the Data Storage and Data Access call on schedule tomorrow on schedule (unless there is a strong sentiment to cancel that).

I am presently planning on attending both calls, but I've been battling a virus for nearly a week now, so it would probably be fine with me if either or both meetings were cancelled this week.

-Paul