[ofiwg] Today's Data Storage and Data Access weekly meeting

Ryan, Jim jim.ryan at intel.com
Tue Nov 18 07:00:09 PST 2014

Bernard, I understand your concern, of course, but I'd like to meet and see what we can accomplish. I forwarded the meeting invitation to some in the NVM community in SNIA and as far as I know at least some will attend specifically for this topic.

Perhaps we can meet at least briefly and set up a still more productive meeting next week?

Thanks, Jim