[ofiwg] OFI WG Data and Data Access Subgroup Doodle Poll

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Tue Sep 30 10:00:35 PDT 2014

My apologies - I seem to have created a fair amount of confusion with the name of the poll ("Data and Data Access").  I left off an important word, which is 'Storage'.  (This is what happens when you set up doodle polls at 3AM.)

The new group is focused on STORAGE, with the expression 'Data Storage and Data Access' intended to be a generalization of pure 'storage'.  The attached slide shows how it fits into the grand OFI WG scheme.

[cid:image003.png at 01CFDC95.6087BCE0]

Sorry for the confusion.

Please respond to the Doodle Poll, now that you know to what you’re responding.

Regards,

-Paul