[ofiwg] completion flags as actually defined by OFI

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Tue Apr 14 14:00:38 PDT 2015

> You mean the libfabric man page right?

Yes - my original post was a copy-paste from the libfabric man page.  We're arguing over what OFI needs to do, and I'm guessing maybe four people have actually taken the time to read the documented behavior.  I need to know if the wording in the man pages is correct, or why it's not sufficient.  And if it's not sufficient, why it makes sense for a completion flag to describe the construction of a remote system's memory/cache/filesystem hierarchy.