[ofiwg] spreadsheet form this morning's call

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Tue Apr 21 14:29:59 PDT 2015

Unless everyone agrees with what randomness I come up with in the wee hours of the night, we need to know:

Are the priorities correct for the targeted apps?
What requirements are needed from the underlying provider to provide each feature set?
Are the different levels defined for each endpoint useful?

In addition to simplifying things for the app developers, this identifies which features the framework should implement as helper functionality.  So we don't implement features that really aren't needed, or have the framework implement features that will negatively impact the performance of using a given provider.