[ofiwg] Man pages question

Petrov, Valentin valentin.petrov at intel.com
Thu Aug 13 07:05:12 PDT 2015

Hi, All,
I've got a couple of questions regarding OFI man pages.

1.       In the atomics section there is a description of "count" as "Count of vectored data entries". It is little bit vague for me whether the value is the "byte len" or "number of fi_datatype elements stored in buf. Having looked into the PSM provider code I understood that it is  the number of elements. Should be stated more clear?

2.       What is the successful return code for fi_cancel and what should be returned in the case the cancel fails. I assume for the successful cancel it is 0 (all the codes use it) but it is not stated in man pages while there is a special errcode FI_ECANCELED in the fi_errno.

--
BR,
Valentin Petrov

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation