[ofiwg] Libfabric java bindings project name

Nathaniel Graham nrgraham23 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:59:28 PDT 2015

Thanks for the input.  I think I will go with LibJFabric.  Java likes to
capitalize things.

@Patrick I will be using the JNI (Java Native Interface) much like the java
bindings on open mpi.  There is no github project yet.

-Nathan

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquyres at cisco.com