[ofiwg] DS/DA - 'final' version of NVM access model slides

Dominique Martinet asmadeus at codewreck.org
Tue Dec 1 02:11:05 PST 2015

Hi Paul, list,

Paul Grun wrote on Tue, Dec 01, 2015:
> Agenda topics for tomorrow:

I've joined the list after the SC BoF a couple of weeks ago, could
people like me get a reminder on what to join when for these calls?

Looking at the archive I've got cisco webex numbers, meeting number
206 021 941, meeting password libfabric and 12pm EST which isn't exactly
convenient for european/isr folks but is something anyway.
Is that still the time and place?

I doubt I'll bring much contribution, but getting informed never hurts.

Thanks,
--
Dominique Martinet