[ofiwg] libfabric fi_getinfo question

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Fri Jul 17 00:38:22 PDT 2015

> Setting up IPoIB is the easiest way to go.  Is there a reason you can't set up IPoIB?

Because i need to maintain additional stuff that i don't need. For
example in kernel srp does not need ipoib because it provides block
devices and use plain rdma, in my case i want to use rdma for storage
traffic and don't want to configure network, bonding, stacking
switches, tune mtu and other stuff, because it does not needed, Why
not provide resolving capabilities for plain rdma without ip stack?
In my case i'm already have node guid and port gid on each node.

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru