[ofiwg] libfabric developer chat

Benjamin Turrubiates ben at turrubiat.es
Tue Mar 10 12:13:00 PDT 2015

Here is the pricing guide:

https://slack.com/pricing

It's free for an unlimited amount of people but there are search and
integration restrictions.
With a free account you can only search through up to 10,000 messages and
have a limit
of 5 integrations. I was thinking we could use the github integration to
monitor ofiwg/libfabric
and ofiwg/fabtests.

--
Benjamin Turrubiates