[ofiwg] FW: SC15 Tutorial submission: substantiation of participation

Robert D. Russell rdr at iol.unh.edu
Thu May 21 09:24:48 PDT 2015

Paul:

What about mentioning some statistics from the top500 --
that InfiniBand has been the interconnect of choice for about 44% of the
top500 for the past several years (we need to check exact figures),
so could we infer that 44% of the attendees should be interested??
(probably not, but...)
Also something about the growing interest in RoCE/RoCEv2, and we're
aiming at that as well?

Bob