[ofiwg] Both OFI WG and DS/DA - planning for the upcoming SC15 BoF - Joint Working Group meeting tomorrow?

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Mon Nov 2 13:17:07 PST 2015

Greetings - As many of you are aware, we have been invited to host a single BoF at SC15 on the topic of OFI which is intended to cover both the work of the OFI WG and the work of the DS/DA.  I have a theme in mind to accomplish that, which I will try to outline in a follow-on email and possibly a few slides, later today.  We have our meetings tomorrow and next week, if needed, to thrash out the details of the BoF.

I think it would be beneficial to hold a joint session of both working groups tomorrow to discuss this.  My question for the group:  Can everyone be available during the regular OFI WG meeting slot tomorrow (9-10am PST) to discuss the BoF?  DS/DA folks, that means we could hold our usual meeting from 8-9am PST, or cancel for tomorrow.

Please respond and let the list know if:

-          9-10am is a workable time tomorrow to discuss the BoF (may, or may not, take the whole hour).

-          DS/DA folks, if we should hold our regular meeting beforehand or cancel.

Cray Inc.
Office:    (503) 620-8757
Mobile:  (503) 703-5382