[ofiwg] libfabric dpa provider

Paolo Inaudi p91paul at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:43:27 PDT 2015

I know what you are talking about, and what copyleft means. For my
projects, I default to it, because I like what implies. As long as I don't
receive contributions, I can change any time.

As I told, my initial thought wasn't about integrating into libfabric, nor
I would have expected all of you to be so eager to integrate it. There
should be no problem with changing the license now, and I will discuss with
other interested parties.

Paolo