[ofiwg] Travis CI testing of libfabric and fabtests

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Oct 12 09:21:01 PDT 2015

> FWIW, we've left such details to the sites running the CI tests.

But in this case, the site I'm referring to is github - not Cisco or Intel testing.  The Travis CI testing is happening automatically for each pull request.  I don't know what physical site is doing the actual testing, or even what company is paying for the costs.  From my perspective, it's just a wonderful free service for open source projects.  :)

But for the build testing to work, we need to have the .travis.yml script pull in something.