[ofiwg] DS/DA - tomorrow's meeting

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Tue Sep 22 04:22:30 PDT 2015

I am not sure if I remember correctly - didn't we plan to have Chet
presenting/discussing additional use cases which he indicated to have on
his plate?  In particular I remember he mentioned 3 more fields of
discussion - WRITE atomicity, RAS error handling and RDMA with pmem. As I
said, I am not sure if Chet (on copy) is available today.

From the last weeks discussion on NVDIMM use cases I did not get much out
which relates to a kernel storage interface - rather it showed that it
might be a good idea not to use a kernel interface for storage at all. What
did others hear?

I am in a local conference all my afternoon, which I would leave for that
call. With that I am interested to cancel todays meeting in case Chet has
not planned for a today's discussion/presentation (it would be my
misinterpretation to have expected that).

Thanks,
Bernard