[ofiwg] OFIWG meeting agenda for 4/19
sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Apr 18 10:27:54 PDT 2016
This is a call-out for any agenda items for tomorrow's OFIWG.
I have the following items to bring up for discussion, which may also be discussed via email.
* Fabric/domain name resolution service.
Request is to use friendly names to identify a fabric, such as
* Should libfabric support regular expressions for names?
* Optimizing unconnected endpoints that communicate with a single peer.
E.g. a 'connected' DGRAM endpoint
How can a provider determine this use case?
* Is there a need to identify loopback only providers, so that apps on
different systems avoid selecting them? Should apps need to opt-in
to seeing loopback providers?
* Suggested ways to implement wait support for a shared memory provider.
* Location(s) of libfabric and fabtests packages.
More information about the ofiwg