[ofiwg] Coverity coverage of new providers

Xiong, Jianxin jianxin.xiong at intel.com
Tue Feb 16 11:01:17 PST 2016

To build the psm2 provider, the open source PSM2 code can be used: https://github.com/01org/opa-psm2 . The PSM2 code depends on a header file "/usr/include/rdma/hfi/hfi1_user.h" from the hfi1 driver installation. This header file is available in the upstream kernel source tree: https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/include/uapi/rdma/hfi/hfi1_user.h

Jianxin