[ofiwg] OFIWG agenda for 1/26/16

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Tue Jan 26 16:32:35 PST 2016

I don't think this has been decided yet.  I expect that the DS/DA group will want to meet as well.  Do OFIWG folk see value in a f-2-f?

The most likely candidate is Monday during the day.  Two possibilities:  split the day between OFIWG and DS/DA as we did last year, or convene a joint meeting of both groups.  Opinions please.
Thanks,
-Paul